Sunday, March 16, 2008

Emerson Drive concert









Yesterday March 15th 2008. Emily, Uncle Eddie, Debbie, Zach and my self went to a
emerson drive concert. We got there and found are seat and we where really suprise
because we where 6 rolls from the stage. We had such good seats that we where able
to gets some good picture. For some of you that do not know who Emerson Drive is they
are a country group. The are all from Canada. They are a all boy band. They where one
of the frist country groups that i ever got a cd of. I love this group because they are
the type of group that any age kids can listen to becasue they do not us any bad words
in there music. So here are some Pictures that i took. I will have more pictures
up soon.

2 comments:

thedowning5 said...

Glad you all had fun!

Unknown said...

Good Pics...who took the pics?...I know I know....Eddie did...right?...